I'm taking Christmas day off and hope you are too.
I only wanted to stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas and suggest a menu to make it more so.
Today's menu will feature:
1. No worrying, fretting, or paying any mind to negative or annoying people;
2. No overeating or over-imbibing; instead we will have sublime enjoyment of every morsel we put in our mouths and be rewarded with no hangover or extra poundage;
3. Lots of joy, smiles, laughter, and kind words as well as thoughts;
4. Many happy memories to cherish and share;
5. Prayers or meditation of thankfulness for all the good in our lives, despite the rain that falls.
"May your days be merry and bright; and may all your Christmases be white."