Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Interested in Home Use Gel Nail Kits? Better Removal Tools Would Improve Product.

WARNING: This post contains some nasty-looking photos.

There are a lot of things to love about home use LED gel nail kits; but removing gel nail polish is not one.

In my last post about What Companies Should Tell You, I waxed poetic about my frustration with the gel nail removal pads in DIY kits.

Unless you want to soak your fingertips in pure acetone for 10 minutes - I don't - you need some way to soak just the nails so that the gel nail polish softens and starts to lift and separate from the nail ...

Gel Nail Removal Tips... so that they look like this ...

READ MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I read them all and answer all questions. You can subscribe to comments so you don't miss any.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...