Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Skin Actives Scientific Company and Product Overview


Best Skin Care ProductsHere's a skincare product suggestion received in the Ageless Beauty Top Ten Skin Products survey which I promised to look into.

"As far as I'm concerned no matter what the price is, only Skin Actives gives you enough of the right ingredients to actually work. Their skin trio set is amazing. As is their ELS serum. I'm 51 and everyone who meets me thinks I'm in my mid-30s."

First, a bit about Skin Actives from their website: "Skin Actives Scientific supplies skin care actives to home users and small private label firms who wish to design products customized for their own needs. Our experts review scientific and industry literature to find the best skin care actives and then provide our customers with the information they need in an easy to understand way."

Personally, I don't believe in mixing my own formulas. I'm not a chemist and ...

Continue reading.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:24 AM

    You made some really good points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

    Nice post; nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved as a favorite, I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good blog post. I certainly love this website. Continue the
    good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Josefa and Kimberley. I hope you'll visit often. Thank you for the thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I read them all and answer all questions. You can subscribe to comments so you don't miss any.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...